Wednesday 19 June 2013

Warm, Wooly and Wonderful

 Please forgive my neglect, scary how time flies and you realise 'ohhhhhhhh s#!h, I havent updated the blog' ahh noooo :(

So back with vengeance, here is the 3rd  look from my shoot with the amazing Miss Ana of 
I loved this, the look and feel of the shoot was my favorite, perfect for the Autumn day that was upon us. It certainly has a very girlie and soft appeal to it,  created by Ana her lens, a look and a perfect location. I wanted the look to ooze style whilst still remaining comfortable and practical for the cooler months. Pairing my Viktoria + Woods soft pink knit with Cheap Mondays skinny high rise white denim pants and completing the look with a pair of white Windsor Smith strappy sandles became the outfit of choice. I certainly hope you enjoy this look as much as we enjoyed shooting it  xx

 








4 comments:

  1. you make work easy my dear ;) you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!
    great pics!
    love the heels!
    Kisses x
    following u;)
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! :) Following you now!

    xoxo,
    Diana
    http://missdiana89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete